728x90 AdSpace

CHIDINMA: My music is for everyone, not just for the church folks

CHIDINMA: My music is for everyone, not just for the church folks


In a recent interview with Vanguard,Chidinma talked about her music and more.
Chidinma also told the newspaper that her music is for everyone and not the church folks alone.

Chidinma said “I won’t condemn anyone that moved from gospel into secular.


You don’t know the kind of relationship the person has with God. Before I started, I spoke to my pastor. We had a chat and I told him I am not doing gospel. My song is for everyone, not just the church folks.

Everyone knew what I was doing from the start. My pastor said if that is what I want; it’s fine as long as ‘you and God are on the same page.”
  • Guest Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: CHIDINMA: My music is for everyone, not just for the church folks Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top