728x90 AdSpace

August Alsina Reveals Chris Brown Collaboration



August Alsina is gearing up to release his sophomore album This Thing Called Life on Dec. 11. The follow-up to his 2014 debut Testimony has already spawned the Lil Wayne-assisted “Why I Do It,” but he kept the features to a minimum. During a recent visit to Rap-Up HQ, the New Orleans singer revealed collaborations with Jadakiss, Anthony Hamilton, and his “bro” Chris Brown, who appears on the Knucklehead-produced “Been Around the World.”


“It’s the dopest record for Chris and I,” shared Alsina. “It’s a very, very fun record. Like I said, I been around the world and experienced a lot of whatever—a lot of girls, a lot of situations, so to sum it up, that’s the song.”

He also didn’t rule out a joint album with Breezy. “You never know. It depends on where we at in life,” he said. “I’m so much of a lifestyle artist, it just depends on where we at. But I definitely think it would be a dope situation.”

The two are no strangers to collaborations. Brown appeared on the remix to “I Luv This Shit” and they most recently united on DJ Khaled’s single “Hold You Down.” They will tour Australia together in December.

  • Guest Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: August Alsina Reveals Chris Brown Collaboration Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Author
Scroll to Top